The Ecwid mobile app has everything you need to sell online from anywhere. The app lets you set up, edit and manage your store when you are away from your desk. You can add new products, manage orders, and get notifications on your phone, so you never miss a beat.
The mobile app is available for Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Download on Android
- Find Ecwid Ecommerce in Google Play.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open from the Google Play, or tap the Ecwid icon on your device to launch the app.
Download on iOS
- Find Ecwid Ecommerce in the App Store.
- Tap Get to download.
- Tap Open from the App Store, or tap the Ecwid icon on your device.
Once you have installed the Ecwid app, you can sign in to your store or create a new account.
To connect the app to your Store automatically, go to the Store Menu, click All sales channels, and then click Mobile. You do not have to enter your login/password every time you want to use the app. It stays connected to your store and automatically logs you in.
Within the app, you can:
- Set up an entire store. Configure your store from adding a name to editing the website content and design.
- Add products. Take a product photo with your phone and add it to your Ecwid store in a few seconds.
- Manage products. Edit titles and SKUs; update pricing; add or edit options; edit shipping methods; change stock level, weight or availability; add SEO descriptions; add files for digital goods; add related products; assign products to categories.
- Manage categories. Add or delete categories; add, edit or delete images and descriptions.
- Create orders. Create orders yourself right from the app. It works fine for those who sell offline – for example, at a trade show, as the inventory is always up to date.
- Process orders. Change order statuses and assign tracking numbers. You can also view sales information: purchased items, specific product options selected, shipping address and contact details.
Accept payments on the go. Accept credit card payments with PayPal Here or Square Reader. Get paid using PayPal Mobile Check-Ins (US-only), which works like magic, and handle cash payments (available worldwide).
- Create discount coupons. Attract customers with discount and free shipping coupons.
- Get push notifications. Receive instant notification of new orders on your smartphone screen.
- Add sales channels. Upload and sync your Ecwid product catalog to the mobile-friendly Shop section on your Facebook business page; import store catalog to VK Market.
- Use the barcode scanner. Easily find products and orders. It helps to track your inventory and shipments.
- Track sales data. The Ecwid Mobile dashboard displays sales, orders, low-stock products, abandoned carts, and more.
- Read the Ecwid blog. Stay up to date with new features announcements, e-commerce tips, and store owners interviews.
If you are looking for a tool that allows to sell in person on fairs, shows, conferences or register cash on delivery orders, we suggest using the Ecwid Sell on the Go app for iOS.
You can add the Ecwid StoreFront to multiple sites, blogs, and social networks and manage them all from one place – Store Menu or a mobile app. Any changes are mirrored instantly across all sites. Get started with one, or try them all.