Activate your Online Business Card before making major changes to your site. Visitors to your site will then see your Online Business Card. This will give you time to design the site and add content.
When your site is not online and live (published), your visitors automatically see your Online Business Card.
To activate your Online Business Card:
- Log in to your Control Panel (US or CA).
- In the left navigation bar, under My Products, click Websites or MyWebsite.
If you have multiple MyWebsite or Website Builder packages, these are grouped together in the website overview regardless of contract. To select a website, click Manage Website.
- You have the following options:
- If your site is not yet created, click Edit Online Business Card and modify the Online Business Card to suit your needs.
- If you already created your site, in the Status section, click the gear icon, and then click Activate Online Business Card.
Edit the Online Business Card
To edit the existing Online Business Card:
- In the Status section, click the gear icon, and then click Edit Online Business Card.
- Customize your contact details, a background image, Contact Us area, and a map section for your location. Additionally, you can offer your visitors a contact form.
- In the Contents section, activate or deactivate various sections by clicking the sliders and entering information.
- In the Design section, select an option for arranging the information.
- To upload your logo and background image, click the plus icon and upload your chosen graphics.
- To make your text easier to read, click the Darken Background option.
Online Business Card Domain
You can change which domain is connected to the Online Business Card at any time.
To select a domain for your Online Business Card:
- In the Domain (Internet Address) section, click the gear icon, and then click Change Domain.
If you have not yet connected your domain, click Domain (Internet Address).
- Click the domain you want to connect.