To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Before & After widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Click + Image to add the before and after images.
- Type labels for the images. To hide the labels, click the eye () icon.
- Type alternative text for the images.
To access the design editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- To customize the images and slider, click Images & Slider.
- To customize the label style and text, click Labels.
Make sure the design settings you define are correct per device. Settings such as spacing, image size and more are defined per device. For more information, see Edit by Device.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.