The Social Icons feature adds links to your social media profiles on many popular networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Google my business, and more. Adding social media links to your site is very important and is one of the best ways to reach your audience and gain views, both locally and globally.
To add the social icons:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Social Icons widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Select the icons you want displayed on your site.
- To connect your accounts, add your social media profile URLs.
If your site is for your business, enter your business social media accounts.
To access the design editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- Click the layout to change the look of the social icons to match your site.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.