Drive online sales for your customers with powerful, full-featured, fully responsive online stores. You’ll create fantastic shopping experiences that enable your clients to enjoy rich online sales with the following features:
- flexible product pages
- auto-synced catalogs
- secure checkout
- multi-channel sales
- coupon and gift card options
- delivery and pickup scheduling
- and so much more
Follow the steps below to get started with your eCommerce store.
- Store Overview
- Edit Store Design
- Add a Store
- Store Control Panel
- Additional Resources
Stores are broken into two pieces: the StoreFront Design, and the Store Control Panel. The StoreFront Design includes widgets that allow you to display your products on your site so customers can add products to their cart and checkout. The Store Control Panel allows you to configure the content that will be available in the Store widgets (for example, products and categories, product options and variations, shipping locations and cost, available payment methods, and so on).
The following widgets are available once you’ve added a store to your site and allow you to customize the design of your store. To see the store widgets and add them to your site, in the side panel, click Widgets and search for Store. Alternatively, click eCommerce and then click Add Store Widget.
- Main Store (this is added automatically when you add the store to your site)
- Product Gallery
All of the store widgets allow for customizable design. For more information, see Customize Store Design.
To add a store to your site:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce.
- Select a store plan you want to add (Standard Store, Advanced Store, Unlimited Store), and click Upgrade.
- Click Upgrade your store.
Alternatively, you can create a site with a prebuilt store by selecting a template from the Online Store template category.
The Store Control Panel includes everything that is configured in the backend operations of your store. To access the Store Control Panel, in the side panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
Add all products in the Store Control Panel to create your catalog of products. All products added to the catalog will appear in the products menu. For more information, see Add and Edit Products in the Store. Additionally, you can upload products using a CSV file to the store to more quickly set up your products menu. For more information, see Import Products to Your Store.
For your store to work, you need to provide units of currency and weight for your products. The default is the U.S. dollar and kilogram, but you may wish to change these to better suit your location.
To configure your location settings:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, click Settings, and then click General.
- Click Regional Settings.
You need a way to get paid. By default, PayPal and Stripe are the simplest ways to let your customers pay you, but we allow for a huge variety of other payment methods.
To configure payment options:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, and click Payment.
- Click the PayPal, Square, or Stripe options to select a payment method, or click Add Manual Payment Method to use a different method.
To make the most of your eCommerce store, integrate your store with numerous sales channels to market and sell your products.
To configure sales channels:
- In the side panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store to access the Store Control Panel.
- Under Sales Channels, click Overview or any of the other options, as applicable.
For more information, see the following:
- Sell on Facebook
- Sell on Instagram
- Google Shopping
- Square Point of Sale
If you are selling physical goods, set up shipping for your store to make sure your customers cover the cost of shipping. If you are not selling physical goods, disable shipping for those products.
To configure shipping:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, and click Shipping.
- To add shipping and pickup methods, click +Add Shipping Method or +Add In-store Pickup.
For more information, see the following:
- Shipping Options
- Shipping FAQs
Your store is ready to go! See the following resources for more information on additional features you may want to include: