Keep site visitors up-to-date at a glance by adding the Google calendar widget to your site. It is a great way to keep visitors engaged by showing them upcoming events, bookings, workshops, seminars and more. The widget provides a seamless integration of a public Google calendar and can be customized like any other widget.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Google calendar widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Click Sign in with Google After the account is connected, you will see all public Google calendars associated with that account.
- Select the public calendar you want to display and which day of the week you want the calendar to start on.
- To add or edit events, go directly to the Google calendar.
To access the design editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- To customize the style of the calendar sections, click Calendar. Customize the following:
- Header—month & icon
- Days of the week
- All days
- Calendar direction
- To customize the style of the event popup that displays when you click an event in the calendar, click Event Popup. On mobile, events are marked with a dot.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.