A Facebook feed is a great way to give your visitors a glimpse into your Facebook community, invite them to join your followers or prompt them to contact you via Facebook Messenger.
In order for your page’s feed to be displayed, the page must not be restricted. Any restriction, for example, login required, age or location, will prevent the page from being displayed in the widget. To learn more about Facebook page restrictions, see Facebook’s guide.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Facebook Feed widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Type the Facebook Page URL in the field provided. You do not have to paste the entire link (for example, https://www.facebook.com/facebook). The page ID is enough (for example, Facebook). The URL must be for a Facebook page, not a Facebook Group.
- Click to enable a Large Header, Cover photo, and Friend's faces.
- Select which tabs you want to display: Timeline, Events, Messages.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design. Click to change the width and height of the Facebook Feed.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.
The Facebook Feed is not displaying when I use Safari on iPhone.
If you're not seeing a Facebook related widget on your site or editor in Safari, this is due to changes with Facebook and Safari. Safari has added a 3rd party prevention switch that affects advertisers like Facebook. This is not something IONOS has control over and we are not able to fix it.
If the Facebook Feed is not displaying on another browser, this is due to Facebook changes that require you to be logged into Facebook to view Facebook related content. To fix this, open a new tab, then log into Facebook and refresh the page.