Select from a library of more than 1000 ready-made icons, or upload your own SVG file. You can change icon color, hover, background, border and more. Use icons to emphasize your text and balance the layout of your site.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Click Choose Icon to select a ready-made icon, or click Upload SVG File.
- To link the icon, click Link Icon, and select the page you want to link the icon to.
- Type Alt text for the icon. Alt text enables search engines to recognize image content. Use text that clearly describes the image.
- Type a Tooltip for the icon. The tooltip text displays when a user hovers over the image.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.
In the Design Editor, you can make changes to the layout of your icon, adjust the icon size and color, and make changes to the spacing of the widget.
To make the icon a floating widget, enable the Floating toggle, and select a position for the widget. To display the floating button on the current page only, enable the Show on this page only toggle.