This feature allows you to automatically send tailored emails to customers when they complete specific actions on the site. Sending automated emails helps increase sales, reduces effort, and helps retain existing customers.
Automated emails may be sent for the following reasons:
- Favorite products reminder
- Abandoned cart recovery with a discount
- Order confirmation with related products
- Feedback request
- Thank you for shopping
- Inactive customer reminder with bestsellers
- Purchase anniversary
To enable and configure automated marketing emails:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Marketing, and then click Automated Emails.
- Click Start Sending Emails to start sending all types of automated emails.
- Click Manage next to any of the email types you want to configure. Additionally, click the Enabled toggle to enable or disable an email type.
- To enable or disable all email sending, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Emails Sending toggle.