Similar to editing your single image widgets, the mobile version of the editor allows you to manage items in Image Sliders or in a Photo Gallery. You can add or remove the image items and modify the associated text and buttons for each photo gallery or image slider image.
Image Editing Menu
To access the image editing menu, tap on the image and pick the Edit option from a pop-up menu that opens.
The window that opens gives you the opportunity to work with each or all of the items in the widgets.
Customize Single Images
To add an image to your photo gallery or image slider, open the Images Editing Menu and tap on the white plus icon or on the + Image box.
Tapping on either of these will trigger the opening of image picker menu.
To edit the options of the already existing items, tap on the thumbnail of the item you want to edit in the Images Editing Menu. The options available for editing on mobile devices include Image, Text and Button editing.
To replace the item in an existing photo gallery or image slider:
- Open the photo gallery or image slider editing menu and tap on the thumbnail of the image you would like to replace in the menu.
- The Image Picker appears, where you can pick a replacement for the old image. For more information, see Select and Add Images on Mobile.
Change Alt Text
Alt text is an important property of the images on your site that helps search engines recognize and process image content of your site.
To change the alt text for each image:
- Open the Image Editing menu, and tap on the alt text window.
- Type, edit, replace or remove the alt text of the image.
Edit Photo Gallery or Image Slider Text
- Open the Image Editing menu, and go to the Title or Slider Caption field.
- Add, edit, or remove the title and caption of the slide.
- To hide or unhide the title and caption on the widget, tap on the eye () icon next to the corresponding field.
Edit Photo Gallery or Image Slider Buttons
- Open the Image Editing menu, and tap the Button tab.
- Edit or replace the text on the button.
- To hide or unhide the button from the item, tap on the eye () icon next to the Button field.
To remove the image and its associated text and button, open the Image Editing menu, and click Remove Item at the bottom of the image settings.
Manage Multiple Images
To reorder images in a photo gallery or image slider:
- Open the Image Editing menu.
- Long-press the image and drag and drop the images in the order you want.
Delete Multiple Images
To delete several items at the same time:
- Open the Images Editing menu, and tap Manage:
- Tap the x icon on the images you want deleted.
- Tap Done.