Amazon is one of the world’s greatest marketplaces. It allows you to list your products on their service, expand the number of your potential customers and increase your revenue. Amazon attracts more than 180 million visitors a month. Listing your products on Amazon is a great opportunity to improve your business.
List Items on Amazon and Start Selling
You can upload products to Amazon with the Codisto LINQ app available in the app market. For more information, see Store App Market.
The Codisto LINQ app includes the following:
- Synced inventory. The stock of a product is synchronized between your Amazon and Store account. This prevents overselling.
- Automated listings. The app uploads product pictures, titles, prices, and variations from your Store product catalog automatically.
- Customization on product level. You can adapt your prices, titles, descriptions, and return policy specifically for Amazon requirements.
Codisto LINQ requires you to have a Professional Amazon Seller account. To see the difference between Individual and Professional account types, see Amazon's Pricing Page. Furthermore, see the video guide to setting up your Amazon Seller Account.
Once you are ready to create a listing:
- Install the Codisto LINQ app into your Store.
- Select your marketplace.
- Log in to Amazon and grant access to Codisto LINQ. If you do not have an Amazon Seller Account, sign up.
- After you comply with the requirements, you are ready to sell. Go to the Store Menu, click Catalog, and then click Marketplaces.
- Click Codisto LINQ, and start editing your listing. You will see your products with their prices, images, and product data synced in the Codisto interface.
- Pay attention to the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number) column. ASIN is a 10-character number that Amazon assigns to products to identify them. All the products on Amazon have their ASINs, so if you want to start selling on Amazon, you’ll need to get those for your products in the app. Otherwise, you can manually search by product title to find your ASINs. If your product does not match an existing ASIN, list a new product.
- Codisto LINQ will automatically match SKU codes in your Store to SKU codes in Amazon (as well as UPC/EAN/ISBN, if you set one of these). If your products are already there on Amazon, then ASINs will be assigned.
- Once ASINs are assigned to products, enable them in your Codisto app to start selling on Amazon.
I'm new to Codisto LINQ, can I have a tour around its interface?
Codisto has a great guide for new users. Refer to this guide to understand how this app works and how you can manage your listings.
Does Codisto allow me to list my products in any Amazon marketplace?
Yes, all Amazon marketplaces are included. Codisto will also support new Amazon marketplaces such as Sweden and Singapore as soon as they open.
If I have several online stores, should I have several Codisto accounts?
Yes, you need to create a separate account for each additional store. Codisto LINQ works on a per webstore basis. Still, within the same webstore instance, you can link multiple Amazon and eBay accounts and list on multiple Amazon and eBay marketplaces globally.
How must does it cost?
Codisto provides you with a free 30-day trial. After that, you are able to subscribe to one of their plans. To choose the one that suits your needs the best, see their list of Codisto plans.
Can I sell on other marketplaces with Store?
Yes. Store provides you with a variety of marketplaces where you can upload your products and increase the number of sales channels. Among the most popular:
- Google Shopping
Use the Trimpo App
Compare Trimpo and Codisto
|Automated price synchronization||+||+|
|Automated stock synchronization||+||+|
|Available eBay site||USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France and other sites, except Ebay Motors||USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, eBay Motors, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Hong Kong, India, the Republic of Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore|
|Adjusted trading policy (shipping policy, return policy, management of discounts)||+||+|
|Product customization for eBay (price, quantity, title, description)||-||+|
|Built-in Store Menu||-||+|
|Price||From $5.00 to $20.00+/mo, free trial||From $29.00 to $99.00+/mo, free trial|