The PayPal Advanced method is available for the US and the UK merchants only.
To set up PayPal Advanced method:
- Sign up for PayPal Advanced.
- Log in to PayPal Manager account.
- Select the Service Settings tab.
- Select Set Up.
- At the bottom of the page, under Security Options, set Enable Secure Token to Yes.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to the Store Menu, and click Payment.
- Scroll to Other ways to get paid.
- Click Choose Payment Processor, and select PayPal Payments Advanced.
- Type your credentials in the settings popup.
- Click Save.
- Place a test order to make sure the payment option works correctly.
- Once you have verified that your account works, log in to PayPal Manager and click Activate Account.
- Go to the Store Menu, click Payment, and scroll to the PayPal Payments Advanced section.
- Click Account Settings.
- Disable the Send transactions to the test server option.