To manage your online store effectively, you need to know what is going on. Where your customers come from, how much money they spend, what products they buy, and how your special offers perform. To get these data insights, StoreFront provides several reports.
Reports and Sales Stats in the Store Menu
You can get the most important metrics for your StoreFront including the number of visitors, orders, revenue and conversion rates in the Store Menu > Reports page.
To see the reports:
- Go to the Store Menu, and click Reports.
- Click Install Now.
- After you install the app, the Reports and Analytics page will show basic metrics. To see this page in the Store Menu, click Reports, and then click Stats.
- Select a period of time to research and mark which information you want to include in your stats, such as top selling products, revenue per order, and source of traffic.
Real-Time Sales Tracking
Track sales the moment an order is places with the mobile app. We will send push notifications to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device when an order is placed or a payment has been accepted.
To install the mobile app:
- Go to the Store Menu, click All Sales Channels, and then click Mobile.
- Follow the setup instructions. You may also download StoreFront eCommerce on the App Store or StoreFront Sell Online Google Play.
Besides tracking sales, you can manage orders, add new products and modify existing inventory using the mobile app. The app is built for those who are constantly on the move.
Sales Reports in Spreadsheets
If you prefer to use spreadsheet editors such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or OpenOffice Calc for sales reports, you can export order data in a CSV format to arrange the data as your prefer.
To export your orders from your StoreFront:
- Go to the Store Menu, click My Sales, and then click Orders.
- Use the Filter Tool to sort out the orders you want to analyze.
- Select the filtered orders, click Mass Update, and select Export Selected.
- Select the values delimiter and columns to include in the exported CSV file. Before choosing the delimiter, check what delimiters your spreadsheet editor supports for CSV files to ensure your file opens correctly.
- Click Download CSV file.
- Open the file in your spreadsheet editor.